With the expansion of the internet and use of the digital appliances like computers and mobile phones, gone are the days when you needed to carry huge cash in your wallet to make any purchase of your choice. Money has transformed from paper to plastic, and more and more people are using credit badge to do all transactions. There are lots of benefits using the same, but everyone should always "Choose the Best Credit Cards" and use them avoiding the others. But, how do you know which card is the best and can be used and expenses can be paid through them so that you do not need to carry? Well, let us look for the top ones available in the market so that you can use it with ease.
The Features Of The Best Cards:
• It has an annual fee or a joining fee containing every charge related to usage. However, there are many of them offered by the banks that are lifetime free, and doesn’t need to pay any annual or joining fee to keep the particulars active. They are the best as one does not need to shell out any money to acquire them.
• The best credit cards offer an additional discount on the retail prices of the products or for the payments in hotels and restaurants and they often extend to 10 to 15%. It is a huge benefit that can avail using the badges that are best in class.
• One can go to any banks website and "Apply For Online Credit Cards". Many agencies work in favor of the bank, and one can also ask there giving their phone number and name. The bank or the franchise representative visit the applicant and gets all the paperwork and formalities done. One can get it in just sitting at home and not running to the banks or other outlets for the same.
• Some of the top online credit cards charge a minimum of the interest if the total amount is not paid within 59 days of the purchase or the statement date whichever is earlier. You can have EMI options where payments for purchases can be made through EMI’s, the rate of which is much lower than the standard card interest rates. One can even get interest- free schemes at times.
• The top one carries some amount of life insurance and accident insurance, and the family can get some relief in case of any fatal incident. There is no additional charge for the same, but it should be an active card.
• While doing online credit cards transactions, it allows having net secured passwords and one-time passwords so that no one else can use the card fraudulently. These types of cads are best.
Having a credit card is necessary these days so that one does not need to move with cash. Moreover, they serve the purpose of paying for the emergency expenses that may come any time in anybody’s life. The best credit cards offer all these facilities, and one should always have them in the card wallet.